Northwest Sweeps

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
      Hi all,

      Realtime is looking forward to competing at the Northwest Sweeps!
      It's been a while since I have competed (1993 with The Edge, finishing
      2nd to M-Pact).

      My question: how many groups will be there in 2004, and what kind of
      groups?

      Cheers,
      Tom

      Tom Metzger
      Bass, Realtime Quartet (http://www.realtimequartet.com)
    • Wilfred Mathews
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
        Tom,

        I had the pleasure of listening to your quartet in Spokane at the Districts
        earlier this year and must tell you it was INCREDIBLE! With a powerful
        lineup, your group was the talk among many circles, esp. after your
        performance at the hospitality room that evening! :) Anyway, at the sweeps
        one can see different kinds of groups: Vocal Jazz, Contemporary (mostly),
        Barbershop, Doo-Wop and sometimes even Choral! Anyway, if you want to know
        my recommendation, do have atleast ONE outstanding Jazz piece in your set to
        prove that you can really blend, and get all those complex progression pitch
        perfectly (and I'm sure RealTime is quite capable of that :) Anyway, good
        luck and all the very best at the sweeps! God Bless... :)

        Wil.

        >From: "Tom" <tmetzger@...>
        >To: pacificnorthwest-acappella@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [pacificnorthwest-acappella] Northwest Sweeps
        >Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:16:14 -0000
        >
        >Hi all,
        >
        >Realtime is looking forward to competing at the Northwest Sweeps!
        >It's been a while since I have competed (1993 with The Edge, finishing
        >2nd to M-Pact).
        >
        >My question: how many groups will be there in 2004, and what kind of
        >groups?
        >
        >Cheers,
        >Tom
        >
        >Tom Metzger
        >Bass, Realtime Quartet (http://www.realtimequartet.com)

        Shop online for kids´┐Ż toys by age group, price range, and toy category at
        MSN Shopping. No waiting for a clerk to help you! http://shopping.msn.com