Quick question

  • Kelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2003
      Okay, first off, I'm new here, so I just wanted to say hi and
      whatnot - so yea. I'm Kelli. :)

      Secondly, who here attended the Harmony Sweepstakes in Olympia, WA,
      in March? I was there with some friends (I live over in Idaho), and
      I was just curious who was there! Also, was there a specific reason
      you were there..? Such as, a specific group, just because a cappella
      rocks, or..? ;)
    • Michelle Horgen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
        Message
        Attached is info about our upcoming gig. You can't beat the price!

        Michelle Horgen
        Vocal Jazz Director
        Portland State University

        michellehorgen@...