Finnish crazy a capella extravanganza Saturday night 7:30 pm Kan e hall

  • John Rae-Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      On Saturday night, there is a show at Kane hall that I would totally
      recommend attending. The Semmarit chorus from Finland is performing.
      Studio One (my group) has done three shows with these guys now and they are
      really interesting. Imagine 25 guys age 22-40 each with a headset wireless
      mic. They perform only original songs, a capella (except for a little
      drumming, digirie-doo, oboe, and various other acoustic devices) with lots
      of effects. Massive choreography, very very fun, and very out of the mould,
      at least for a chorus of this size. Only two of the songs in their show are
      in Finnish, the rest are English.

      The shown is at 7:30, and you can buy tickets through the theater office.

      John Rae-Grant
      Bass of Finale
      2002 International Finalists
      2001 FWD Champs
      2002 Masters of Harmony Quartet of the Year
      http://www.finalequartet.com
      john@...