The Coats - upcoming concerts (formerly The Trenchcoats)

  • Rick Collett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2003
      Just a fan of The Coats (formerly The Trenchcoats) here making sure any other fans know they have some upcoming performances in the Pacific Northwest and are better than ever.  If you've ever been a Coats fan, get out there and see what they're up to now!

      I just saw them in Milwaukie, Oregon this past Friday night and even though it was quite hot in the Milwaukie High School auditorium, they put on an awesome show.  I'd have to say one of the highlights was the first song, their all a cappella version of the The Boys are Back, the first song on their new CD.

      Sep 147:00PMPuyallup, WAMORE INFO
      Sep 157:00PMPuyallup, WAMORE INFO
      Sep 277:30PMWest Linn, ORMORE INFO

      Oct 037:00PMAstoria, ORMORE INFO

      --Rick Collett

      PS - I was not paid to send this message.  The Coats are just so good, they need to be shared!