Audition for handjob video

  • coolhandsarah5
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2003
      Help me film my Crank-a-Rella porno

      My roommate and I are making a porno film. The idea is that I meet a guy with a huge cock at a bar and I get the chance to handle it, but his girlfriend catches us and we both have to run outta there fast.

      Then I try to find my prince by giving handjobs until I find the cock that fits my hand perfectly.
      If you're interested in getting involved, you need to show me a pic of your cock, no exceptions.
      I don't care how big you claim it is. We want to see it and maybe you'll get a handjob. Here's the website...

      http://www.ShesGotA.com/HandJobVideo