243Evergreen A Cappella Festival - October 17-20, 2007 - Performers Wanted

  • Kendall A Williams
    Sep 2, 2007

      Hello All,

      As you may have heard, this fall there is a special event coming to the Meydenbauer Convention Center in Bellevue , WA .

      It is the Evergreen A Cappella Festival. This event is intended to showcase a cappella ensemble singing in the northwest. Wednesday night will feature Gospel, Thursday night Jazz and Pop. On Friday night will be the Evergreen District Barbershop Quartet Semi-Finals Contest. Saturday will include not only the Barbershop Chorus Contest, in the evening a showcase of a cappella singing.

      We are looking for more a cappella ensembles to perform, please see our web page, www.acappellafestival.org, for information on how to be part of this special event. Go to Tickets/Registration and click on Performers.

      This event is being hosted by the Evergreen District of the Barbershop Harmony Society, Region 13 of Sweet Adelines International and CASA.

      Kendall A Williams

      Bellevue Chapter, BHS

      Evergreen District Immediate Past President

      2007 District Nominating Committee Chairman

      2007 Evergreen A Cappella Festival Chairman

                 www.acappellafestival.org

      Standing Ovation Program Reviewer

      Director of the Future Trainer

      . . . Barbershop This! . . .