233The Dickens Carolers is auditioning for the 2007 Season

  • Jason
    Jul 18, 2007
      SINGERS WANTED. Do you love Christmas? Singing in harmony? Getting
      paid? We're looking for good people to join us.

      The Dickens Carolers has been auditioning, training, costuming and
      booking acappella, SATB Christmas caroling quartets since 1978. Every
      year we hold auditions in early-mid August and rehearsals Sept thru
      Nov, then you perform throughout the Puget Sound from Thanksgiving thru
      Christmas. We generally have 40-50 singers making $25-35/hr. Someone
      in a full-time quartet makes ~$1750-2500 for the season. Part-time
      makes ~$750-1500. You set your schedule and we'll do our best to fill
      it with gigs.

      Visit our website (www.dickenscarolers.com) for more info about us.
      Make sure to read the "Auditions" page. Then, if you're still
      interested, or have other questions, call us at 206-320-7007 to set up
      an audition appointment ASAP.