Searching for a poem

  • gioia96it
    Message 1 of 91 , Nov 24, 2001
      Hi everyone, <br>I'm lookin for an english
      version of the Neruda's poem "El Futuro es espacio",
      taken from "De Memorial de Isla Negra, V sonata
      critica". <br>I need it urgently and in Italy, I can't find
      it in a few day. <br>Could anyone help me? Thank you
      very much for your help <br><br>Gioia
    • inf0nat10n
      Message 91 of 91 , Jan 20, 2002
        Also try (I just saw this club & I have a feeling that the founder might know your poem)<br><a href=http://mx.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poesiaypoetas target=new>http://mx.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poesiaypoetas</a>