I LOVE NERUDA!!!

  • akaavant
    Message 1 of 91 , Sep 19, 2001
      I have studied him for years and enjoyed the raw
      emotion he shows. I do not, unfortunately, read nor write
      in Spanish, though this has been a motivator. I
      would have to say that Captain's Verses is my favorite.
      I have no fewer than 3 copies, one of which stays
      on my nightstand. Something so comforting!
    • inf0nat10n
      Message 91 of 91 , Jan 20, 2002
        Also try (I just saw this club & I have a feeling that the founder might know your poem)<br><a href=http://mx.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poesiaypoetas target=new>http://mx.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poesiaypoetas</a>