New Member aqui :0)

  • mariposarosa2
    Message 1 of 91 , Sep 5, 2000
      Hi everyone,<br>Great to be here. I love Pablo
      Neruda's poetry with a passion and I have been a great fan
      of his since I saw Il Postino (The Postman) back in
      1995. The man transforms this world into a beautiful
      banquet of flavors and visions we might not always be
      aware of. I hope more people join this club.....:0) I
      will tell my friends about it for sure....<br>Take
      care,<br>M@ri
    • inf0nat10n
      Message 91 of 91 , Jan 20, 2002
        Also try (I just saw this club & I have a feeling that the founder might know your poem)<br><a href=http://mx.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poesiaypoetas target=new>http://mx.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poesiaypoetas</a>