Hi ! : )

  • A_Poetess21
    Message 1 of 91 , May 11 7:53 PM
      How is everyone? All doing well I
      hope.<br><br>Just had to post and share my find. I got The
      Postman(Il Postino) soundtrack yesterday, first time I'd
      seen it anywhere around here...amazed by it. The music
      was just right for the beautiful day(not just because
      it was my birthday), the rain and stormy weather
      stayed away. The weather here had been calling for rain
      and storms the last couple days. Very poetic how the
      day went with the beautiful music and
      poetry.<br><br>Hope you all are having/had a great day. Take care,
      everybody!<br><br>Poetess
    • inf0nat10n
      Message 91 of 91 , Jan 20, 2002
        Also try (I just saw this club & I have a feeling that the founder might know your poem)<br><a href=http://mx.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poesiaypoetas target=new>http://mx.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poesiaypoetas</a>