ode to my socks

  • socks_fan
    Message 1 of 91 , Apr 14, 2000
      CAn anyone provide insights into this poem? Are the comparisons of the socks to sharks, blackbirds, and cannons significant? Thanks!
    • inf0nat10n
      Message 91 of 91 , Jan 20, 2002
        Also try (I just saw this club & I have a feeling that the founder might know your poem)<br><a href=http://mx.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poesiaypoetas target=new>http://mx.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poesiaypoetas</a>