Neruda Trivia 3! Try your luck!

  • cendrilloner
    Message 1 of 91 , Mar 7 7:14 PM
      Hi guys!<br><br>Noone seems to be willing to
      write the third edition so here I go again!<br><br>1.
      Which name did he give to his house?<br><br>2. Which
      special item did he fancy?<br><br>3. Which kind of animal
      did he once keep in his house because he could not
      let it be butchered?<br><br>4. How were Neruda`s
      funeral disturbed?<br><br>5. What famous movie talks
      about him?<br><br>best of luck to you all and please
      direct all answers to:<br>
    • inf0nat10n
      Message 91 of 91 , Jan 20, 2002
        Also try (I just saw this club & I have a feeling that the founder might know your poem)<br><a href=http://mx.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poesiaypoetas target=new>http://mx.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poesiaypoetas</a>