FLdigi and N1MM Logger

  • conawayny
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2012
      I want to do digital Modes on Field Day using FLDIGI. (Specifically Contestia 8/250 as suggested by KB3FXI) The Club I will be working from uses N1MM Logger. I want to know if anyone has interfaced FLdigi to N1MM for logging. I know there is FLlog in the FLDIGI suite - which means that there must be "hooks" in there to connect to.
      Tnx
    • KB3FXI
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2012
        I'm not sure if there is a way to link N1MM with FLDIGI. But FLDIGI built in logging and macros should work fine for FD. You can create a custom macro set that will cover your exchange and log the contacts.

        -Dave, KB3FXI

        --- In paNBEMS@yahoogroups.com, "conawayny" <conawayny@...> wrote:

        > I want to do digital Modes on Field Day using FLDIGI. (Specifically Contestia 8/250 as suggested by KB3FXI) The Club I will be working from uses N1MM Logger. I want to know if anyone has interfaced FLdigi to N1MM for logging. I know there is FLlog in the FLDIGI suite - which means that there must be "hooks" in there to connect to.
        > Tnx

      • Andrew O'Brien
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2012
          This is easy... if you use Fldigi "engine" within N1MM as opposed to plain Fldigi.  Just use N1MM, set-up Fldigi as your preferred digital engine, and then select Field Day in N1MM Logger  and off you go.  Setting up of N1MM will involve telling it the path to Fldigi.  Usually N1MM defaults to MMTTY or MMVARI for digital engine status but Fldigi was added a year or two ago.  I use it often in contests.  The GUI that opens is different than the GUI that you will be used to seeing but you can use all the modes Fldigi supports.

          Andy K3UK