Re: Using our ning p2p site for collective feeds

  • Josef Davies-Coates
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
      To be clear, I was actually thinking of blog feeds more than delcious
      (but delicious feeds are good too)

      So yes, send me your feeds! (all of them)

      The plan is to then use friendfeed to aggregate the many feeds and
      then pull the aggregated feed into ning :)

      Thanks,

      Josef.

      --
      Josef Davies-Coates
      07974 88 88 95
      http://uniteddiversity.com
      Together We Have Everything
    • Michel Bauwens
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
        so we have 4 people now right: me, you, sam and dante, when you're done with the delicious feed and the twitter feed, can you send a new message, so we can get a few more people buying in,

        Michel