20km Australian Roadwalk Championship entries now open

  • terick@melbpc.org.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      Hello everyone

      Online entries are now open for the Australian 20km Roadwalk Championships
      to be held in Hobart on the evening of Saturday 19th February - see
      http://www.clubsonline.com.au/meets/index.cfm?
      fuseaction=display_full&MeetID=608&OrgID=887.

      Note that this carnival also includes Under 20 10km non-championship events
      for which entry is also to be done via the online panels.

      I have emailed AA to ask them to add the timetable and event cutoff times
      to the panel so that all information is visible up front. I have also asked
      them re the status of the event as an Oceania Area championship as that had
      been advertised previously in AA communications b ut does not seem to be
      mentioned on the entry panel.

      Note that entries close on 1st February so you have 3+ weeks to sort out
      entries.

      Kind regards

      Tim
      Erickson

      Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server