AHA/OCER Rides Oct. 27th and 30th

  • Lucie Hess
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Can you all give me an idea of how many folks are planing on going to these 2 rides AHA/OCER sanctioned rides? < This is not about the Witch Way ride. That's a different ride.>
       If you are planning on going, will you be riding or volunteering?

      Had you planned on going before you saw the Entry Fees?  ($100 for a 25 or a 50 either one, and $150 for the 100.)
        Personally I'm disappointed that the fees for the  LD and 50 are so high.

      I'm going to be trying to find out from the ride manager if there are any meals or other perks included in the entry fees

       Fairly soon, I'm planning on talking to Jan Stevens who is running the rides and I'd like to have some numbers to discuss.
      Thanks for the info.
      Lucie  OCER President.
      Columbia, Missouri
      NATRC Region 6
      AERC # 65
      AERC Central Region
      OCER member

    • Jane Huff
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009

        Hey Lucie,

         I am planning on volunteering during the 100 and 50 and riding on Sat.  Jane

[...]

      • Firedance Farms Arabians
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009

          Hi Lucie,
          Those fees are if you are NOT riding AHA.  It cost $250 to ride the AHA 100 mile championship and $200 to ride the AHA 50 mile championsip!  Speaking of fees, any idea why Witch Way is $15 higher than most of our OCER rides?  Does that include the $15 non member  fee?   Most of our rides are $70 for a 50.
          I hope to be riding the 100 and coming in late Monday and heading out immediately after the ride to be at work on Wed morning (can't take off work).
          Louise
          Louise Burton
          Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
          http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms