HTH II

  • firedancefarms
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      This ride went off beautifully!  No one got sick, no horse got sick!  The decision to change to a 4am start saved the day!    The horses looked really well.  Amber and I were 7 and 8th place and we finished at 11:20!  Most were not too far behind.
      To give you an idea of how hot it was that day, at 4pm it was 103.  I think 16 started and 12 completed.  No one had any problem pulsing down in 1/2 hour.
      And Gail has the number one vet check food: POPSICKLES!!!
      Hats off to you, Gail, for doing an excellent job!
      Louise
      Louise Burton
      Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
      http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms