Great newsletter!

  • __A_YAHOO_USER__
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Luci. just want to take a minute to say the recent newsletter was great,thanks to all involved. the info you added was really appreciated from a new persons view. I have been skirting around the club awhile watching and tring to learn what I could about this club.
      I still dont know the "lingo" you guys use but it was nice to have the ride managers and their jobs highlighted. It gave me better understanding.If you would continue and explain some things like what a benifit or sanctioned ride means, trail clean up etc it would be helpful.melissa.