3286United States Forest Service MOU

  • Monica Chapman
    May 11, 2017
    We are happy to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between AERC and the U.S. Forest Service. This document confirms the coordination between our two organizations and encourage mutually beneficial programs, projects, training and other activities on National Forest lands by the USFS and AERC. Many thanks to Trails and Land Management Chair Monica Chapman who spearheaded this project. She is pictured here with Jamie Schmidt, USFS National Program Manager for Trails (left) and Jeff Mast, USFS Assistant National Program Manager for Trails (right). To view the MOU, go to https://aerc.org/static/TrailsNews.aspx (toward the bottom of the page). Happy trails!  The MOU is also attached.