Re: [Ozaeros] Pitts Special

  • Duncan Greer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi there Clive - met you at Watts Bridge back in November last year.

      With the Pitts, perhaps there is enough interest amongst us Queensland members we could get one up for a weekend of training?  I'd be interested in doing a bit more spin training, although I'm probably not quite ready for the pitts!

      Anyone here heading out to Watts for the Feb training days?

      Cheers,
      Duncan

      On 27/01/2009, at 8:21 PM, clivetudge wrote:

      Hi Members,
      I've just joined the group and like the photos from Watts Bridge. The
      only problem is that it reminded me that I'm only flying the Grumman
      Tiger! Question - how can Clive get checked out in a Pitts without
      taking time off work to travel South from Brisbane? Polite suggestions
      welcome!
      Cheers, Clive

    • Clive Tudge
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2009

        Hi Duncan,

        We are hoping that Phil Unicomb from Maitland will start coming up here this year for training but not sure when.

        Weekend of 21/22 Feb is next practice weekend.

        Cheers,

        Clive Tudge

        Home:   07 5546 2987

        Work:    07 3305 1249