4472Re: [oz-modeS] Chinese code 3/6/14

  • Stuart McCarthy
    Jul 15, 2014
      Thankyou, I had a funny feeling it was something like that, I believe I had two last year, doing test flights down here.

      Regards

      Stuart McCarthy

      On 16 July 2014 14:42, Stephen Bottom sirsteve@... [oz-modeS] <oz-modeS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      This code belongs to B-4064 a China United Airlines  ( china airforce)  CRJ7 , that was in the hanger in Essendon for maintainance.  I had it here on its return trip ,

      http://sirsteveincairns.smugmug.com/Airplanes/ASSORTED-JETS/i-bx8s7sq

      On 16/07/2014 9:53 AM, perthspotter@... [oz-modeS] wrote:

      Morning all

      I suppose I should have posted this before now, so appologies if its been covered, but back on 3/6/14, down here in Tassie, I had a hit, only for 30 seconds, from 7800CA at 1:21pm, I see Mark had it on his SBS log for Melbourne that day, would anyone have any info on its ID please.

      I tried the usual sources.

      Cheers

      Stuart

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic