April Meeting Date changed

  • Jeanie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2012
      Our April meeting has been changed to the 17th. We will meet at Jeanie Lemmo's house. 28 Vision Crest Ct. Directions: Off 160 take Great West (by the old Circle T Lumber..which is now the plumbing supply store)
      So, turn onto Great West, follow it for 1.3 miles and turn left onto Oakbrush Street. The next right will be Vision Crest Ct...turn Right and my house is on the left, gray stucco. See you at 2 p.m. on April 17th! Bring your quilt from last month to show. Thanks. Jeanie
    • Jeanie Lemmo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2012
        For those of you who like a challenge.....you can get to my house from Alpha Drive.  Off 160 take Alpha Drive which is West of Perelli, Left on McCabe, squiggles another Left and 1 right, then Left on Creekside, Right on Winchester, Right on Oakbrush, Right on Vision Crest Ct. House on left #28. Have fun! See you Tuesday...unless you get lost.  If so...731-1590. Jeanie