level 25 agression.

  • hegyak
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
      I am playing oxyd orignal and i am stuck on level 25. The game said
      that the oxyd book has a skech on the labrynth. can i get the scan
      or a solution?
    • Olaf Burmeister
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
        Hegyak wrote:

        "I am playing oxyd orignal and i am stuck on level 25. The game said the
        oxyd book has a skech on the labrynth. can i get the scan or a solution?"

        You can download the oxyd book including the sketch as a pdf-file from
        the yahoogroup's file section.

        Or you may take the easy way and use a shortcut:

        Pass the middle one of the three gates in the beginnig, then turn left
        the second(!!) way. Move the ball into the hole - and when you get out
        you're almost there!

        CU
        Olaf