emulators

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2003
      i can't seem to find a mac emulator that will play Oxyd on windows
      Xp.
      if anyone can help me then it would be an absolutley MASSIVE help.
      cheers
    • Korkman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2003
        (I really enjoy being massive help)
        Use Basilisk II. Search for it in this Yahoo Group, you'll end up with a
        perfect 68k-Mac playing Oxyd.

        Liz wrote:
        > i can't seem to find a mac emulator that will play Oxyd on windows
        > Xp.
        > if anyone can help me then it would be an absolutley MASSIVE help.
        > cheers
      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2003
          http://www.geocities.com/tomy4000/