Oxyd Magnum Level 100

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
      Ugh...been there, done it...so long ago I can't remember. I'm
      stuck in two area and would love some hints. The wite marble
      must try and move a block to get to an oxyd but either my timing
      is off or there is another way. Help?! Second, how to manage the
      room where four oxyds are. I get my sword fine but can't manage
      past the swinging doors without getting killed. Anybody?
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
        Hi Laura,

        You have to be quick after you drop the puller. This
        is usually the first thing I do on this landscape.
        There's no other way that I know of. And at the end
        where the Oxyds are you need to have one of the
        marbles stand on the pressure plate to keep it from
        swinging shut on you. If I recall correctly you have
        to drop your flag in the room and then step on the
        plate (which will destroy your marble). After you
        reappear where your flag was dropped the door will
        still be open. Move both marbles onto the pressure
        plate (you know the rest).

        Jeff

        --- Laura <lcn16@...> wrote:
        > Ugh...been there, done it...so long ago I can't
        > remember. I'm
        > stuck in two area and would love some hints. The
        > wite marble
        > must try and move a block to get to an oxyd but
        > either my timing
        > is off or there is another way. Help?! Second, how
        > to manage the
        > room where four oxyds are. I get my sword fine but
        > can't manage
        > past the swinging doors without getting killed.
        > Anybody?

        http://tax.yahoo.com
      • Laura
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2003
          Thanks, Jeff.

          Though I was secretly hoping for an easier option...I should know
          better. I'll
          just keep on trying....