Re: Oxyd book value today?

  • fred
    Message 1 of 8 , May 25, 2013
      Thanks for the heads-up on the files section. I've collected a few and
      hope to have enough time to try some out. I'll probably just keep the
      Oxyd book as a memento, since it's small and a good reminder of the
      early days of quality games.

      --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "jmiller62" wrote:

      > Hi Fred,
      >
      > Welcome to the Oxyd group. Oxyd version 3c is available in the PC
      files section, as well as the "Oxyd patch" which can be used to patch
      the Oxyd games. I uploaded a game patched version of Oxyd 3c a few
      minutes ago that will make the Magic Tokens disappear by pressing any
      key (without using the Oxyd patch).

      > I have an American edition and an English edition of the Oxyd book
      that I would be willing to sell. But with the code/game patch and the
      Oxyd book (without the codes) available for download in the files
      section, the only advantage to having the book would be to have a
      "legal" copy.

      > Jeff

    • nmuzzletop
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 20, 2014

        Hi Susie,

        What do I need to do to entice you to copy your OXYD book and send me the copies ?, I guess a lot more than please with sugar and cream on top !

        Hoping you will get back to me.

        I only just recently got hold of a program (DosBox) that will allow me to play the game again even though it is a bit of a drama getting in everytime that I want to play the game

        Lloyd

      • dongleware
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 21, 2014
          Oxydbook and Per.Oxydbook is in the file section available, with codes.
          Smutty Smurf