Re: Enigma 1.20 for Linux?

  • itemfreeze
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 8, 2013
      Hi Gabi and Hajo,

      now that the maintainers are informed, you might not
      have to wait too long until Enigma 1.20 enters the
      various distributions as pakets, so you can easily
      install it via synaptic, yum or whatever you are
      using.

      Best regards,
      Andreas

      --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "amerling@..." <amerling@...> wrote:

      > Hello Hajo,
      >
      > since I am a Linux user light so to speak :-), I doubt that I am able to compile anything, I just stick with Windows then ... thanks for answering,
      >
      > Gaby

    • Hajo Bäß
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 10, 2013
        thank you very much indeed, I will keep looking for it...

        kind regards

        Hajo