Re: Enigma 1.20 for Mac OSX

  • itemfreeze
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2013
      Hi Carsten,

      thank you very much, if you want to help us with
      OS X, please subscribe to the enigma-devel-list
      and contact us there :-)

      Our current problem is with the SDL 1.2-library.
      We just can't compile Enigma for OS X right now,
      because SDL 1.2 isn't supported anymore. We
      currently plan to shift to a newer version of
      SDL to circumvent this. But even after this very
      delicate and destabilizing operation, there
      might be problems in compilation.

      Best regards,
      Andreas