Per.Oxyd book

  • kraukus
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 22, 2013
      Hi all,

      I desperately need the magic codes for Per.Oxyd. The file on the group has only the start of the book and the rapidshare link that was posted previously is now dead. I was wondering if anyone has the scanned version from rapidshare floating around?

      Thanks.
    • Roy McCoy
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 22, 2013
        https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1107821/t/per.oxyd.pdf ?

        On Feb 23, 2013, at 3:20 AM, kraukus wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I desperately need the magic codes for Per.Oxyd. The file on the group has only the start of the book and the rapidshare link that was posted previously is now dead. I was wondering if anyone has the scanned version from rapidshare floating around?
        >
        > Thanks.
      • kraukus
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 22, 2013
          Sorry, this is the one from the files section with none of the secret token codes.

          --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, Roy McCoy <roymccoy.nl@...> wrote:

          > https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1107821/t/per.oxyd.pdf ?
          >

          > On Feb 23, 2013, at 3:20 AM, kraukus wrote:
          >
          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > I desperately need the magic codes for Per.Oxyd. The file on the group has only the start of the book and the rapidshare link that was posted previously is now dead. I was wondering if anyone has the scanned version from rapidshare floating around?
          > >
          > > Thanks.

        • atmolove
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 22, 2013
            Hi Roy, your version of the book does not include the magic codes area.

            Hi Krakaus, is there a specific reason why you need those codes? If you took the patched version of Per.Oxyd, available from our download area, you would not need to remove any magic stone.

            CU
            Olaf
          • kraukus
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 23, 2013
              It looks like the the patched version is only the mac version. Unfortunately Oxyd does not run properly on basilisk for me so I've been using dosbox.

              Unless there is a patched dos version of per.oxyd?