Oxyd v3.9 Patch

  • matzestinkthart
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
      Hey,

      got a problem with Oxyd v3.9 link games. The oxyd patch does only work on v3.C but v3.C does not work in DosBox for multiplayer (can't figure out why ...).

      So i'd be really glad if anybody has some info on how to play v3.C in linkmode or a way to remove the 'magic stones' from version v3.9

      Thanks
    • jmiller62
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
        The only way I know of to use a patched version of Oxyd in Windows - with sound - is to use a Mac emulator (Basilisk II). Otherwise you'll need the codes from the Oxyd book. I've heard that the codes can be found on the net, but I've never actually seen them.

        I have an extra Oxyd book I would be willing to sell if you don't find another solution.

        Jeff

        --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "matzestinkthart" <matzestinkthart@...> wrote:

        > Hey,
        >
        > got a problem with Oxyd v3.9 link games. The oxyd patch does only work on v3.C but v3.C does not work in DosBox for multiplayer (can't figure out why ...).
        >
        > So i'd be really glad if anybody has some info on how to play v3.C in linkmode or a way to remove the 'magic stones' from version v3.9
        >
        > Thanks

      • matzestinkthart
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
          Thanks for the effort but i found a solution for my problem, i found a complete scan of the oxyd book so i don't need a patch anymore.