Enigma: Advent 2010

  • itemfreeze
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi,

      this year we proudly present the first Enigma Advent calendar
      with 24 new - previously unreleased - levels. According to the
      standard Advent calendar we opened today, December 1st, the
      first door.

      Unfortunately, the hoster of Enigma's homepage suffered from
      a recent attack. So, while the Enigma homepage is online, we are
      currently not able to update it. So we set up a mirror. Please visit
      our mirror here:
      http://www.enigma-game.org
      Or, for the time being, the calendar directly here:
      English:
      http://www.seymutor.de/enigma/advent_2010.html
      German:
      http://www.seymutor.de/enigma/advent_2010_de.html
      Russian:
      http://www.seymutor.de/enigma/advent_2010_ru.html
      There you will find instructions on how to install the level pack,
      which will be filled with a new level every day until the 24th.

      We hope you enjoy the calendar, and wish all of you and your
      families the most happy days in December!
      Your Enigma Team
    • dongleware
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010
        Thank you,

        that's a great idea.

        My Enigma/Oxyd skills are a little rusty and one level a day is exactly the right medicine.

        Smutty Smurf

        --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "itemfreeze" <itemfreeze@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > this year we proudly present the first Enigma Advent calendar
        > with 24 new - previously unreleased - levels. According to the
        > standard Advent calendar we opened today, December 1st, the
        > first door.
        >
        > Unfortunately, the hoster of Enigma's homepage suffered from
        > a recent attack. So, while the Enigma homepage is online, we are
        > currently not able to update it. So we set up a mirror. Please visit
        > our mirror here:
        > http://www.enigma-game.org
        > Or, for the time being, the calendar directly here:
        > English:
        > http://www.seymutor.de/enigma/advent_2010.html
        > German:
        > http://www.seymutor.de/enigma/advent_2010_de.html
        > Russian:
        > http://www.seymutor.de/enigma/advent_2010_ru.html
        > There you will find instructions on how to install the level pack,
        > which will be filled with a new level every day until the 24th.
        >
        > We hope you enjoy the calendar, and wish all of you and your
        > families the most happy days in December!
        > Your Enigma Team

      • Agnes Leijon
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2010
          Hi,

          the instructions on how to participate only works on the PC version of the
          game. Is there any way to participate if you have the mac version?

          //Agnes

          2010/12/1 itemfreeze <itemfreeze@...>

          > Hi,
          >
          > this year we proudly present the first Enigma Advent calendar
          > with 24 new - previously unreleased - levels. According to the
          > standard Advent calendar we opened today, December 1st, the
          > first door.
          >
          > Unfortunately, the hoster of Enigma's homepage suffered from
          > a recent attack. So, while the Enigma homepage is online, we are
          > currently not able to update it. So we set up a mirror. Please visit
          > our mirror here:
          > http://www.enigma-game.org
          > Or, for the time being, the calendar directly here:
          > English:
          > http://www.seymutor.de/enigma/advent_2010.html
          > German:
          > http://www.seymutor.de/enigma/advent_2010_de.html
          > Russian:
          > http://www.seymutor.de/enigma/advent_2010_ru.html
          > There you will find instructions on how to install the level pack,
          > which will be filled with a new level every day until the 24th.
          >
          > We hope you enjoy the calendar, and wish all of you and your
          > families the most happy days in December!
          > Your Enigma Team

        • Gaby
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2010
            Hello,

            great idea - I enjoy the calender very much.

            Big Thank you to the makers. I am looking forward to open a new window tomorrow
            :-)

            Gaby

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2010
              Hi Agnes,

              i try it on a Mac. It works. I will try to explain what i have done.

              First, download the xml File as discribed. Than search the Library-Folder in your Finder. You will find it in your personal homefolder. Hope you understand what i mean. In this Folder you will find another Folder, calld "Application Support". Klick on it.

              Here you will find the ENIGMA Folder. Open it. Now Open the levels-Folder.

              Now you will see the cross-Folder.In this Folder you have to copy the xml-File.

              Start Enigma.

              Choose the Levelpackage. It is called "Levelpaket" in german. Second button from the top. Now klick on the left side on the Button called "user". On the right side, you should see Advent 2010. Hopefully!

              Klick with teh right Mouse on ADVENT or ctrl-Click. Now you can click on the second button from the left side on the lower side of the screen.

              Now your Levels should be updatetd. Have fun to play.

              Dear Ron