Re: Per.Oxyd Codes?

  • rsn2
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 4, 2010
      I finally found links to the full Oxyd and Per.Oxyd books with all the magic codes:

      http://rapidshare.com/files/372087162/Oxyd_Book.zip
      http://rapidshare.com/files/372094196/Per.Oxyd_Book.zip

      Cheers!

      --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <shootintom@...> wrote:

      > I've downloaded the Mac version from the files and was wondering about the codes. Are they like Oxyd that you need the book or has the file that I downloaded been unlocked? If not where can I get a book with the codes in?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Tom

    • Olaf
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 5, 2010
        Thumbs up, Tom!! :-D

        It is not that I need those books - the Oxyds from our file sections are
        coming without those magic stones - but for nostalgic reasons, this is
        simply lovely. Thanks a lot for these links!

        THX
        Olaf (atmolove)

        rsn2 schrieb:
        > I finally found links to the full Oxyd and Per.Oxyd books with all the magic codes:
        >
        > http://rapidshare.com/files/372087162/Oxyd_Book.zip
        > http://rapidshare.com/files/372094196/Per.Oxyd_Book.zip
        >
        > Cheers!
        >
        > --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <shootintom@...> wrote:
        >> I've downloaded the Mac version from the files and was wondering about the codes. Are they like Oxyd that you need the book or has the file that I downloaded been unlocked? If not where can I get a book with the codes in?
        >>
        >> Thanks
        >>
        >> Tom
      • jmiller62
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 9, 2010
          Thanks for the links. I was surprised that the Oxyd zip file is 174MB. It might have been smaller if it had been made a pdf file. Also, RapidShare will only allow you to download one of the two books unless you're a member. Nice pictures of the guy's thumb holding the pages down ;).

          If you really want to be able to read the codes while you're playing I have two extra Oxyd books and one extra Per.Oxyd book if anyone is interested. I bought them a while back on eBay fairly cheap and I'll pass them on at cost so they'll have a good home (sadly, they are neglected here). I still have several Oxyd Magnum (retail box) as well. Am I the only Oxyd fan/collector in the group? I guess buying those 5 cases of Oxyd Magnum on eBay several years ago was a mistake :).

          Jeff

          --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "rsn2" <raist66676@...> wrote:

          > I finally found links to the full Oxyd and Per.Oxyd books with all the magic codes:
          >
          > http://rapidshare.com/files/372087162/Oxyd_Book.zip
          > http://rapidshare.com/files/372094196/Per.Oxyd_Book.zip
          >
          > Cheers!
          >
          > --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <shootintom@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I've downloaded the Mac version from the files and was wondering about the codes. Are they like Oxyd that you need the book or has the file that I downloaded been unlocked? If not where can I get a book with the codes in?
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > >
          > > Tom

        • Ron Hoffmann
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 9, 2010
            Hi Jeff

            Interessting News to me. You are not the only Oxyd Collector in this Group. You wrote, that you have some original Oxyd Magnum Retail Boxes. If this might be true, it is fantastic for me. I have searched for them a long time on ebay but without success. I'm would buy one of these Boxes. Is this possible?

            Ron

            Am 09.04.2010 um 14:48 schrieb jmiller62:

            > Thanks for the links. I was surprised that the Oxyd zip file is 174MB. It might have been smaller if it had been made a pdf file. Also, RapidShare will only allow you to download one of the two books unless you're a member. Nice pictures of the guy's thumb holding the pages down ;).
            >
            > If you really want to be able to read the codes while you're playing I have two extra Oxyd books and one extra Per.Oxyd book if anyone is interested. I bought them a while back on eBay fairly cheap and I'll pass them on at cost so they'll have a good home (sadly, they are neglected here). I still have several Oxyd Magnum (retail box) as well. Am I the only Oxyd fan/collector in the group? I guess buying those 5 cases of Oxyd Magnum on eBay several years ago was a mistake :).
            >
            > Jeff
            >

            > --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "rsn2" <raist66676@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> I finally found links to the full Oxyd and Per.Oxyd books with all the magic codes:
            >>
            >> http://rapidshare.com/files/372087162/Oxyd_Book.zip
            >> http://rapidshare.com/files/372094196/Per.Oxyd_Book.zip
            >>
            >> Cheers!
            >>
            >> --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <shootintom@> wrote:
            >>>
            >>> I've downloaded the Mac version from the files and was wondering about the codes. Are they like Oxyd that you need the book or has the file that I downloaded been unlocked? If not where can I get a book with the codes in?
            >>>
            >>> Thanks
            >>>
            >>> Tom

          • jmiller62
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 9, 2010
              Hi Ron,

              Yes, I still have too many of these after buying 50 of them from a seller on eBay about 8 years ago. If you look in the misc Photos section of the group you'll find a top view picture of the box. It measures roughly 9-3/8" x 9-3/8" x 2-5/8" and is actually a 3D Oxyd stone - though you probably already know that :). Send me an e-mail at jmiller62@... with your shipping address and we'll discuss the particulars.

              I'm not looking to make any money off these things. I really only bought them to benefit Oxyd fans, but there wasn't much of an interest in them. Not many people want to buy them when when it can be downloaded for free.

              Jeff

              --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, Ron Hoffmann <cap.finisterre@...> wrote:

              > Hi Jeff
              >
              > Interessting News to me. You are not the only Oxyd Collector in this Group. You wrote, that you have some original Oxyd Magnum Retail Boxes. If this might be true, it is fantastic for me. I have searched for them a long time on ebay but without success. I'm would buy one of these Boxes. Is this possible?
              >
              > Ron
              >
              > Am 09.04.2010 um 14:48 schrieb jmiller62:
              >

              > > Thanks for the links. I was surprised that the Oxyd zip file is 174MB. It might have been smaller if it had been made a pdf file. Also, RapidShare will only allow you to download one of the two books unless you're a member. Nice pictures of the guy's thumb holding the pages down ;).
              > >
              > > If you really want to be able to read the codes while you're playing I have two extra Oxyd books and one extra Per.Oxyd book if anyone is interested. I bought them a while back on eBay fairly cheap and I'll pass them on at cost so they'll have a good home (sadly, they are neglected here). I still have several Oxyd Magnum (retail box) as well. Am I the only Oxyd fan/collector in the group? I guess buying those 5 cases of Oxyd Magnum on eBay several years ago was a mistake :).
              > >
              > > Jeff
              > >

              > > --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "rsn2" <raist66676@> wrote:
              > >>
              > >> I finally found links to the full Oxyd and Per.Oxyd books with all the magic codes:
              > >>
              > >> http://rapidshare.com/files/372087162/Oxyd_Book.zip
              > >> http://rapidshare.com/files/372094196/Per.Oxyd_Book.zip
              > >>
              > >> Cheers!

            • Martin Woyda-Wolf
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 10, 2010
                Re: Download rapidshare

                Hi,

                you may download more than one file if you wait one day or disconnect and
                reconnect. Normally you have then a different ip-address by your provider.

                --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com <mailto:oxyd%40yahoogroups.com> , "rsn2"
                <raist66676@...> wrote:

                > I finally found links to the full Oxyd and Per.Oxyd books with all the
                magic codes:

                > http://rapidshare.com/files/372087162/Oxyd_Book.zip
                > http://rapidshare.com/files/372094196/Per.Oxyd_Book.zip
                >
                > Cheers!
                >
                > --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com <mailto:oxyd%40yahoogroups.com> , "Tom"
                <shootintom@> wrote:

                > > I've downloaded the Mac version from the files and was wondering about
                the codes. Are they like Oxyd that you need the book or has the file that I
                downloaded been unlocked? If not where can I get a book with the codes in?

                > > Thanks
                > >
                > > Tom

              • Olaf
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 10, 2010
                  Exactly! That should always do.

                  I only waited for 12 hours, without disconnection, so I came in with the
                  same IP address. Nevertheless I was able to download the 2nd Book (Per).

                  CU
                  Olaf (atmolove)

                  Martin Woyda-Wolf schrieb:
                  > Re: Download rapidshare
                  >

                  > Hi,
                  >
                  > you may download more than one file if you wait one day or disconnect and
                  > reconnect. Normally you have then a different ip-address by your provider.

                • pikachu_gunner
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 30, 2014
                    Hmm...this offer of the Oxyd and Per.Oxyd books and Oxyd Magnum boxed wouldn't still happen to be good these years later, would it?

                    I finally found out about this game (I remembered the original Oxyd from childhood, but not the name!) and would love to get my hands on that sort of thing. Especially the Per.Oxyd book, as there doesn't seem to be any good pictures/scans of the codes now!

                    Also, I'm a game reviewer, mainly of Macintosh games (though, not limited fully to such), so this kind of stuff is interesting to me, especially if there's something not archived yet involved. Even with that aside, though, this particular game tickles my nostalgic thoughts. I'd always wanted to see what lay beyond level 10 way back when~
                  • jmiller62
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 31, 2014

                      Welcome to the Oxyd group.

                      I no longer have any Oxyd Magnums. Very few people in the group were interested in them, and they went to a landfill when I moved across the states last year (24+ of them). I have no Per.Oxyd books either, but I do have a couple extra Oxyd books I can sell. Let me know if you're interested in one.

                      Jeff

                    • pikachu_gunner
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 31, 2014
                        Ack...man, sad to hear all of that's gone. Damn, you'd think someone would've been interested in that. Bah, too bad this game only got brought back into my memory recently. Still, if you've got an Oxyd book to sell, that would be a start, I'd certainly be interested in that.
                      • nmuzzletop
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 22, 2014

                          Hi,

                          When I first found this game (when I was a LOT younger), wrote away over seas and had the code book. But alas over the years and moving house numerous times the code book has been misplaced but I can assure you that when you get passed level 10 it becomes a whole lot more interesting

                          If you do happen to find a copy of the code book PLEASE contact me as I would dearly love to have a copy again

                          Thanks

                          Oztruckdriver@...

                        • nmuzzletop
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 22, 2014