Re: Level 81-83

  • soxfanlawman
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 21, 2008
      There are 9 oxyd stones at the top of Oxyd 82 (playing with Oxyd DAT
      file in Enigma). How do you complete this level? (Where is the 10th
      Oxyd stone?) Or is this one of the levels that comes out buggy on
      Enigma?

      --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "mygodallnamesaretaken" <realgamer@...>
      wrote:

      > You're right - level 83 looks quite tricky. It took me a long time
      on
      > level 82 breaking the glass - I finally got the hang of it after a
      > couple of days of trying here and there. Looking forward to 83.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Dave.
      >
      > --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, olaf19@g... wrote:
      > > > although I see level 82 is going to cause some grief as well...
      > >
      > > Hmmm... not quite, Dave. You might lose one ball or two by
      hitting the
      > > glass too hard. Try to catch the umbrella first. Using it, you
      can smash
      > > the glasses as hard as you want without running the risk of
      breaking
      > > the ball.
      > >
      > > Level 82 is not really difficult, it just takes you some patience.
      > > But level 83 is going to be quite tricky! Still one of my
      favourites.

      > > CU
      > > Olaf
      > >
      > > --
      > > +++ GMX - die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More! +++
      > >
      > > Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail
      (GUT)
      > > (Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5
      ausreichend)

      > > Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 21, 2008
        One of the 9 oxyds doesn't have a matching oxyd - I'm not sure which
        one though, it's been a while. I'm not sure if this landscape works
        in Enigma or not.

        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 21, 2008
          If one of the 9 oxyds lacks a matching oxyd, then is it impossible to
          solve this level???

          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 21, 2008
            The non-matching oxyd doesn't serve any purpose except to cause you
            to risk your life to get to it. It's not needed to solve it.

            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 21, 2008
              I opened all 9 oxyd stones and the level refuses to close. How do I
              conclude the level?

              Can anyone confirm whether this is a bug in Enigma or whether I'm
              doing something wrong?

              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 21, 2008
                I uploaded a pic of Oxyd 82 on Enigma, at the point where I have
                opened all of the Oxyd stones but nothing happens (no end-of-level).
                Is this level buggy/broken on Enigma, or am I just doing something
                wrong?

              • Clifford J. Tasner
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 21, 2008
                  The following other levels seem to be missing one crucial Oxyd when
                  played in Enigma:

                  Oxyd #80

                  Magnum Gold #56 & #109

                  It drives me a little crazy that I can't complete these levels, but I
                  don't know what we can do about it!

                  Taztunes

                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 21, 2008
                    I have a Win'98se PC just for Oxyd and a few other DOS games and
                    apps that I use on a rare occasion. Emulation just isn't the same.

                    --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "Clifford J. Tasner" <taztunes@...>