Re: Bolo for Mac

  • oxyd.magnum
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "quack2727" <ab272727@...> wrote:

      > You can use a free hoster like rapidshare.com for example.
      > Thanks

      I've put the Mac version of the Bolo CD on rapid share.
      I had to split the DMG file into three files. If you experience problems to join the files, I will
      send you a script to do so.

      The URLS are :
      http://rapidshare.com/files/14251482/bolo_cd.dmg.1.html
      http://rapidshare.com/files/14307484/bolo_cd.dmg.2.html
      http://rapidshare.com/files/14446962/bolo_cd.dmg.3.html

      BEWARE : after 45 days without downloading this files, they could be deleted without any
      warning !

      Good luck !
    • oxyd.magnum
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 24, 2008
        --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "barbarian_brother" <barbarian_brother@...> wrote:

        > thanks for your proposition. But the Oxyd series (Oxyd, Oxyd Magnum and
        > Oxyd Extra all in DOS and Mac Version), Bolo (full CD with music, Dos
        > version + Mac .APP), Arya Vaiv and Tubular Worlds (Dos Version for the 2
        > last games) are already online at LTF-Abandonware-France
        > <http://www.abandonware-france.org/index.php> .
        >
        > Only Per.Oxyd is missing : we have the 4.7 Mac version (found here in
        > the files section), but The Dos version is only the shareware one, the
        > 4.6 version doesn't work in DosBox :( and the Smutty Smurf's patch only
        > works with 4.6 version.

        I must say that you got me! I can't help you for what you ask, sorry…