Oxyd.magnum Gold Edition in English

  • S. Siggelkow
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hi,
      someone regretted the gold edition is only a german version. That's
      not right, if you change the file language.prf with a hexeditor from
      0000h to 0100h you can play the english version 0200h is french.

      Sven
    • Jeff Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2002
        Thanks Sven, I appreciate that.

        Jeff

        --- "S. Siggelkow" <siggel@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        > someone regretted the gold edition is only a german
        > version. That's
        > not right, if you change the file language.prf with
        > a hexeditor from
        > 0000h to 0100h you can play the english version
        > 0200h is french.
        >
        > Sven

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • Everett Wells
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2002
          hello..
          I d like to know where to get the hexeditor??
          Everett