Oxyd Extra V2.0 2-player level #6 (Iceland)

  • brucekpoboxes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2006
      I'm new to these addicting puzzle games and can't seem to figure out
      how to make progress on this level. I'm using the single-player option
      for the two-player puzzles and this one has me stumped.

      Anyone out there with some hints or a solution for this level?

      Thanks for your help.
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2006
        Push one of the wood pieces that is next to a stone piece into the
        center of the landscape (the space between the two rows of wood
        pieces). Then push it to the right or left. All the wood pieces will
        move out this way (8 on each side). I hope this helps.

        Jeff

        --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "brucekpoboxes" <brucekpoboxes@y...>
        wrote:

        > I'm new to these addicting puzzle games and can't seem to figure out
        > how to make progress on this level. I'm using the single-player
        option
        > for the two-player puzzles and this one has me stumped.
        >
        > Anyone out there with some hints or a solution for this level?
        >
        > Thanks for your help.

      • brucekpoboxes
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2006
          Thank you very much! I was able to get the four corners using just
          three blocks apiece. I was even able to use the stone blocks as
          backstops at either end.

          One thing that did confuse me--how can the push pins be used? Do they
          help with the solution for this level?
        • Jeff
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2006
            The pushpins give you better control with the marble. Glad I could