Re: Disappointing: Oxyd 1 under MacOS X 10.4. "Tiger"

  • Micke
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hi!

      I have tried the same thing. Under Mac OS 10.3.9 everything works
      just fine in Classic. All Oxyd games run perfectly. But with 10.4
      and classic Oxyd 1 runs very slow... The marble is nearly
      uncontrollable. I have no problems with the game freezing - just
      that it runs so slow.

      The 10.3.9 computer is a QS2002 800MHz - Oxyd works 100%
      The 10.4 computer is a brand new Mac Mini 1.42GHz - big problems

      Any ideas?

      - M