looking after a specific level...

  • Mad Belington
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      - happy 1st May -

      Hi,

      i looked through nearly all Oxyd, Esprit and Enigma levels now but i
      couldnĀ“t find that specific level i was after. I remember it looks
      similar to Peroxyd 39 but the middle part was different. It has some
      rotating 3 block pairs where the marble has to rush through to the
      room on the right side (uploaded a drawing in photo section "unknown
      level").

      Maybe someone does remember? Actually all levels with rotating block
      pairs are of interest....

      thank you very much
      Mad
    • MA
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2005
        Hi Mad,

        on Sun, 01 May 2005 14:09 you wrote

        > Maybe someone does remember?

        Look at Oxyd SingleLevel 53.

        Cheers,
        Michael
      • Mad Belington
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2005
          Hi Michael,

          !BINGO! thats the level i was thinking of :) . But from inspecting the
          start room i would never suggested it to be that one...thanks so much.

          Maybe this rotating stone wall can be activated in Peroxyd as well
          using BBE. Thats the reason i was asking for this specific level.

          sincerely
          Mad