Need help at Esprite Landscape 85

  • ramdac128
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15 11:46 AM
      Hi folks,

      I need help at landscape 85 at esprit.
      the two fucking blocks won't go away.

      thanks

      Levelcode 76106231

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15 12:22 PM
        In the future please don't use foul/profane language in your posts. You'll probably get better responses to your questions.

        Jeff

        ramdac128 <target21@...> wrote:

        Hi folks,

        I need help at landscape 85 at esprit.
        the two fucking blocks won't go away.

        thanks

        Levelcode 76106231

      • Mad Belington
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 16 12:17 PM
          Hi Remdac,

          > I need help at landscape 85 at esprit.
          > the two fucking blocks won't go away.
          ..they will...just dont collect these extra lives AND kill yourself 2x
          times so there´s no marble left! Then they pass :)!

          greets
          Mad

          please only post in english for all to understand...
        • FilE/TaRôM
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 22 12:59 PM
            On Saturday 16 April 2005 21.17, Mad Belington wrote:

            better solution:
            put your lives on the floor. then, remove the bricks by knocking on them.
            finally, get your lives back (and of couse the two extra marbles, too).

            file

            > Hi Remdac,
            >
            > > I need help at landscape 85 at esprit.
            > > the two fucking blocks won't go away.
            >
            > ..they will...just dont collect these extra lives AND kill yourself 2x
            > times so there´s no marble left! Then they pass :)!
            >
            > greets
            > Mad

            > please only post in english for all to understand...
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Mad Belington
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 22 11:36 PM
              Hey yeahhh file,

              sorry cause i was wrong with that lives :( . Of course you can carry
              more then three lives to the next level...

              !Definitely a A-rating :) solution!

              greetings
              Mad