Landscape 100 Per.Oxyd single player

  • alejandrolacava
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2005
      In the room with the dinamite there are two oxyds surrounded by invisible
      bricks. In other landscapes you can turn it visible with a Brush (or something
      like that), an then explode them with the dinamite. I can't find that Brush.
      I look for it in any of the possible places, and nothing. In the Per.Oxyd book
      there's no mention of this.
      Someone can help me?
      I'm using Per.Oxyd 4.5 in an old Mac (Quadra 950). I solve the 100 landscapes
      in the linked alone mode, the 100 Oxyd levels and the 100 Oxyd Magnum
      levels. This is my last chalenge.
      Thanks
      Alejandro-Buenos Aires
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 13, 2005
        Hi Alejandro,

        I believe that you have to use TNT on the invisible stones, as there is no brush (that I can recall). Be sure to take AT LEAST 2 coins with you and change them from 1's to 4's with a moveable stone. I hope this helps.

        Jeff

        alejandrolacava <alejandrolacava@...> wrote:

        In the room with the dinamite there are two oxyds surrounded by invisible
        bricks. In other landscapes you can turn it visible with a Brush (or something
        like that), an then explode them with the dinamite. I can't find that Brush.
        I look for it in any of the possible places, and nothing. In the Per.Oxyd book
        there's no mention of this.
        Someone can help me?
        I'm using Per.Oxyd 4.5 in an old Mac (Quadra 950). I solve the 100 landscapes
        in the linked alone mode, the 100 Oxyd levels and the 100 Oxyd Magnum
        levels. This is my last chalenge.
        Thanks
        Alejandro-Buenos Aires

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • alejandrolacava
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 14, 2005
          Hello Jeff,
          I did all the imaginable things. I surrounded the invisible stones with TNT,
          I used the magic wand, the hammer and the apple (perhaps to penetrate),
          I trayed jumping with the spring and nothing happens.
          I used 2 coins $4 to get all the dinamite and explode them as near I could
          from the invisible stones.
          Perhaps there's a bug. I need to contact with someone who solved it to know
          if he could destroy the invisible stones with TNT.
          Thank you
          Alejandro

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 14, 2005
            Hmmm... I recall now that I had the same problem the first time I
            played this landscape, but it's been so long that I don't remember
            what the solution was. Do you remember what the note in the room
            says?

            Jeff

            --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "alejandrolacava"
            <alejandrolacava@y...> wrote:

            > Hello Jeff,
            > I did all the imaginable things. I surrounded the invisible
            stones with TNT,
            > I used the magic wand, the hammer and the apple (perhaps to
            penetrate),
            > I trayed jumping with the spring and nothing happens.
            > I used 2 coins $4 to get all the dinamite and explode them as near
            I could
            > from the invisible stones.
            > Perhaps there's a bug. I need to contact with someone who solved
            it to know
            > if he could destroy the invisible stones with TNT.
            > Thank you
            > Alejandro
            >

            > --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, Jeff <jmiller62@y...> wrote:
            > > Hi Alejandro,
            > >
            > > I believe that you have to use TNT on the invisible stones, as
            there is no brush (that I
            > can recall). Be sure to take AT LEAST 2 coins with you and change
            them from 1's to 4's
            > with a moveable stone. I hope this helps.
            > >
            > > Jeff
            > >

            > > alejandrolacava <alejandrolacava@y...> wrote:
            > >

            > > In the room with the dinamite there are two oxyds surrounded by
            invisible
            > > bricks. In other landscapes you can turn it visible with a Brush
            (or something
            > > like that), an then explode them with the dinamite. I can't
            find that Brush.
            > > I look for it in any of the possible places, and nothing. In the
            Per.Oxyd book
            > > there's no mention of this.
            > > Someone can help me?
            > > I'm using Per.Oxyd 4.5 in an old Mac (Quadra 950). I solve the
            100 landscapes
            > > in the linked alone mode, the 100 Oxyd levels and the 100 Oxyd
            Magnum
            > > levels. This is my last chalenge.
            > > Thanks
            > > Alejandro-Buenos Aires
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.

          • Jeff
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 14, 2005
              Hi Alejandro,

              I just finished playing landscape 100 and found that the invisible
              stones are visible if you have the sunglasses. I was able to break
              the stones with TNT no problem. There is also a stinker in the lower
              left hand corner of the room with the laser, which can be broken with
              the hammer after the stones around it are destroyed with the laser. I
              don't know if this has any effect on the invisible stones or not.

              You only need (1) 4 coin and the other 5 can be transformed into
              umbrellas with the laser (the springs are not necessary), but you
              only need 2 umbrellas to get to the invisible stones. And you
              probably already know this, but extra marbles turn into sunglasses
              when hit with the laser. I hope this helps.