Re: on Win2k: Slinky Racing still bugy with update patch?

  • jmiller62
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      It worked fine for me on '98se and XP Pro.

      Jeff

      --- In oxyd@yahoogroups.com, "Mad Belington" <oxyd_ed@y...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > i just tried "slinky racing" with the bug-update level. When i
      fired
      > the bombs Enigma crashs totally. Anybody has similar experiences?
      > (System Win2k, Enigma 0.90)
      >
      > Mad
    • Mad Belington
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
        Hello Jeff and others,

        maybe i did something wrong with the update...
        i just copied the lua into Enigma level folder and
        it asks to overwrite. Thats all i did. Something
        else i have to remind or do?

        greetings
        Mad
      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
          Hi Madfly,

          I copied both files to v0.90 devel and it works okay.

          Jeff

          Mad Belington <oxyd_ed@...> wrote:

          Hello Jeff and others,

          maybe i did something wrong with the update...
          i just copied the lua into Enigma level folder and
          it asks to overwrite. Thats all i did. Something
          else i have to remind or do?

          greetings
          Mad

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT