Re: [oxyd] Re: Enigma for Palm OS ?

  • Loic Daneels
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2004
      Well, the Zodiac (PalmOS 5 device) does have an analog
      stick & stylus, so you can really pick a control that
      works for you. I can only dream of playing Oxyd or
      Enigma on the Zodiac.

      Loic

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Korkman
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6, 2004
        clayton wrote:

        >Some time back there was a post about this and there is a program
        >called "Mulg" I think. I downloaded it for my palm, and it is
        >similar, but it's harder for me to manipulate the marble with the
        >palm pencil thing, so I don't play it much. One could probably find
        >it in the back posts.

        The real funny thing about Mulg was the unique controller. Yes, the
        author had the same problem: Stylus is rather uncool to control a
        marble. So he made a tilt controller. Do it yourself. The plans are free
        and hardware cost is about $10. It is (or was) plugged into the Palm
        extension port and voilĂ , you could control the marble by tilting the
        PDA. Sounds fun, but I never had time to solder one of these devices.

        - Korkman