SPAM html in Files?

  • michihostettler2001
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004
      @Smutty Smurf:

      I think that the file

      Bisexual personals.htm

      with the description:

      Online resource for bisexual,as well as lesbian and gay

      Should not be in this group...
      Probably it's SPAM, i wanted to delete it but i have not got the
      permissions!
      You should probably delete this file...

      Greetings Michi
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2004
        Hello Michi,

        Thanks for letting us know about that file. I got to
        it before Smutty Smurf did and it's been deleted.
        There's not much space remaining for files to be
        uploaded to the group, so maybe Smutty Smurf can
        change the settings so this can't happen again.

        Jeff

        --- michihostettler2001 <michihostettler2001@...>
        wrote:
        > @Smutty Smurf:
        >
        > I think that the file
        >
        > Bisexual personals.htm
        >
        > with the description:
        >
        > Online resource for bisexual,as well as lesbian and
        > gay
        >
        > Should not be in this group...
        > Probably it's SPAM, i wanted to delete it but i have
        > not got the
        > permissions!
        > You should probably delete this file...
        >
        > Greetings Michi