To recycle, repair, and recondition used and unwanted bicycles. To make the bicycles available free of charge to low income individuals who are willing to be a part of our “Earn A Bike” program. To promote the use of bicycles as a means of transportation and to raise public awareness of bicycling in general. To provide education to youths and young adults regarding bicycle maintenance, repair, and safety. And to use our resources to the best of our ability to be a positive force in our community.
- Toledo Metro
- Sep 23, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.