Benefits In Jeopardy?

  • j hilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 10:31 AM
      I'm concerned that my OWCP benefits may be in
      jeopardy.
      I believe I may have inadvertently earned more than my
      "wage earning capacity" + 25%. But I don't know, since
      it's been so long since it was determined (14 years).

      Any suggestions? Anybody that can stand in as my
      representative of record?

      This a major prob. My main disability is anxiety
      disorder. How ironic.

      Thanks for any help.