Re: [owcp] Good WC attorney?

  • Roger Landry
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 11:21 AM
      the attorney i have is in OH, he does not take you claim if he fell there is not meat on the boon I found him on the OWCP site looking for ECAB files His name is Attorney Alan J. Sheapiro at  4469 Renaissance Parkway, Warrenville Heights  OH 44128 no cost to you till you win you claim
      e-mail is Attorneyshapiro@... good luck
      and in you area look for a federal work ready clinic if you have a case nimber you can go there at no cost

      Roger D. Landry
      colbyroger@...
      8565 Sugar Pine Place
      Tomball, TX 77375