Re: [owcp] Good WC attorney?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
      I know that there are federal worker's comp attorneys in Seattle (or at
      least one). Please note that they must do _Federal_ worker's comp.
      You'll probably have to network to find one. -- Felicia

      On 4/30/2012 9:21 AM, riw7124 wrote:
      > Does anyone know a good worker's comp attorney? I live in Washington state. Seems best if I try to contact a lawyer to get my questions answered.

    • Roger Landry
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
        this attorney works all over the USA he is in HO. and i am in TX not a problem
        Roger D. Landry
        colbyroger@...
        8565 Sugar Pine Place
        Tomball, TX 77375

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
          the attorney i have is in OH, he does not take you claim if he fell there is not meat on the boon I found him on the OWCP site looking for ECAB files His name is Attorney Alan J. Sheapiro at  4469 Renaissance Parkway, Warrenville Heights  OH 44128 no cost to you till you win you claim
          e-mail is Attorneyshapiro@... good luck
          and in you area look for a federal work ready clinic if you have a case nimber you can go there at no cost

          Roger D. Landry
          colbyroger@...
          8565 Sugar Pine Place
          Tomball, TX 77375