Re: [owcp] Thoughts on Helpful Info

  • Budgiehawk
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 10 12:32 AM
      Thank you. I'm happy to help.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: FourDirect@...
      To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, Apr 8, 2011 3:07 pm
      Subject: Re: [owcp] Thoughts on Helpful Info

      Hi, I may have some questions for you. What a wonderful service you
      provide and what a good soul you are.
      Nancy

      In a message dated 4/8/2011 5:46:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      Budgiehawk@... writes:

      I'm with the American Federation of Government Employees. Although
      representing people in workers' comp is not technically our union's
      responsibility, I couldn't leave the folks without help. SSA
      management is untrained and sometimes unwilling to help.

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 10 9:01 AM
        For anyone who is interested in contributing questions, please get them
        to me by the end of the month (April 30, 2011). I'll compile them and
        produce a letter that can be sent to congresspeople. -- Felicia