Re: [owcp] Thoughts on Helpful Info

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 8, 2011
      Hi, I may have some questions for you. What a wonderful service you provide and what a good soul you are.
      Nancy

      In a message dated 4/8/2011 5:46:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Budgiehawk@... writes:

      I'm with the American Federation of Government Employees. Although
      representing people in workers' comp is not technically our union's
      responsibility, I couldn't leave the folks without help. SSA
      management is untrained and sometimes unwilling to help.

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 10, 2011
        Thank you. I'm happy to help.

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 10, 2011
          For anyone who is interested in contributing questions, please get them
          to me by the end of the month (April 30, 2011). I'll compile them and
          produce a letter that can be sent to congresspeople. -- Felicia